Thank you for your patience during lockdown when we were forced to close our doors due to restrictions placed upon us by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the Chief Dental Officer (CDO) and the General Dental Council (GDC).
We opened our doors on Monday 8th June and the last few months have been very busy. However, it has been great to have our doors open again to be able to help everyone with their dental care.
Although we are back open, we are still having to follow guidelines but we are doing our very best to try and fit everyone in so please bear with us.
It is important to keep everyone safe, there are some simple steps you can follow to help us help you:
- Please do not come into the practice if you suspect you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or may have been in contact with someone that has. I know we have heard this repeatedly over the past few months, but it is vitally important in order to contain the virus as much as possible.
- Please observe the 2m social distancing tape at reception, only coming forward to use the card machine.
- If possible please wear a mask whilst waiting for your appointment.
- Please be aware we will no longer be accepting cash or cheques for the foreseeable future.
- Please use the alcohol hand gel found before the glass door and try to minimise hand contact once in the practice as much as possible.
- Please carry a hanker chief with you in-case you need to sneeze and sneeze into your hanker chief. If you need to dispose of any tissues, please only do so into an orange bin liner found around the practice.
- We are limiting people into the practice so you will probably find yourself in the waiting room on your own. Please do not think this means we are not busy, instead we are doing our best to keep you and ourselves as safe as possible over the coming weeks.
- In turn we ask that you please come to your appointment on your own. If you must come with a carer, please ensure they are also aware of our guidelines for social distancing and minimising personal contact.
- Please only enter the practice if you have a pre booked appointment. If you need to book in, please call Chloe on reception on 01608 650969.
On behalf of all of us at Moreton Dental we appreciate your dedicated loyalty as valued patients and look forward to seeing you all soon.